WIDE SELECTION OF MARBLE AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS
Decorate your home with surfaces made from natural stone. We pride ourselves in offering the largest and most diverse selection of quality marble and granite stone countertops in Phoenix, Arizona.
Melding craftsmanship with machinery, Countertop Manufacturer maintains a high level of workmanship and service. When it comes to affordable marble and granite countertops, no other stone shop in Arizona delivers better.
Our partnerships with the top natural stone quarries in 32 countries allow us to bring the highest quality marble and granite countertops to you at an unbeatable cost.
Deciding between granite and marble countertops can be overwhelming. They are both beautiful in their own regards and they both offer very distinct features. So what separates the two? Let’s take a look.
Granite is a signature rock that few other countertop materials can match. Thanks to its beauty and durability a granite countertop take your project to the next level.
Granite countertops are a very popular choice when updating a kitchen or bathroom. Installing granite countertops is the #1 return on investment when remodeling a home. Granite is the most durable countertop of choice and is available in exquisitely beautiful, naturally occurring patterns. Granite is also offered at fantastic prices for its resilient reputation.
More homeowners are choosing granite today. It increases the value of their home, is incredibly durable, and requires little to no maintenance. In addition, it has a multitude of uses throughout the home, including in kitchen countertops, decorative columns, and bathroom tiles. Easy to maintain and naturally stain resistant, the granite countertops and tiles is an excellent choice for families in Arizona.
More homeowners are choosing granite today. It increases the value of their home, is incredibly durable, and requires little to no maintenance.
Benefits of Granite
- Granite is extremely dense and extremely resistant to scratches.
- Common kitchen use on granite countertops will not damage the surface.
- Once sealed, granite becomes incredibly resistant to stains.
- The color of your granite countertop will never fade.
- The minerals within granite add depth and character to the surface, making each piece incredibly unique.
- The functionality and beauty of granite adds value to your home.
- Granite is very easy to clean for carefree maintenance.
Call a Granite Expert
If you have more questions regarding granite countertops or would like to get started designing your new space. Contact our Granite Experts today!
Nothing screams luxury and elegance like marble. In fact, the white and gray swirls of marble countertops are second to none.
This material starts as a metamorphic rock, which means it starts out in a sedimentary form as limestone rock or dolomite. Once it goes through extreme pressure and heat, it turns into a beautiful stone – and this is what we offer at Countertop Manufacturer. We stock a selected range of marble countertops and tiles in Phoenix.
- Marble lends an air of elegance.
- It comes in a choice of hues, including solid black solid white, rose, yellow, gray, and green.
It is resistant to heat, breakage, scratches, and cracks.
Marble countertops are highly desired for their timeless and lavish appearance. Marble is no doubt, the pinnacle of style and elegance in any space. For the homeowner looking for sophisticated style, marble is your choice. Each slab of this naturally beautiful stone has its own unique characteristics, providing an original and highly desired look for any application. Marble is slightly softer than granite, affording the option for unique edges and customized design opportunities.
Marble is known for being the expensive stone, but at Countertop Manufacturer, we provide the highest quality marble at an unbeatable price.
Benefits of Marble
- The premier choice for a “million dollar look”.
- Marble has the ability to be used in applications around the whole house.
- More design capabilities for custom fabrication efforts.
- Less dense than granite, making it perfect for elegant edge details.
- An irresistible, timeless beauty for those with sophisticated style.
- Marble is heat resistant and handles hot pans and pots extremely well.
Call a Granite and Marble Expert
If you have more questions regarding granite and marble countertops or would like to get started designing your new space. Contact our Granite Experts today!